Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan Negeri Sembilan (NS)
Jawatan Kosong Negeri Sembilan
About Kerajaan Negeri Sembilan (NS)
Kerajaan Negeri Sembilan or Negeri Sembilan State Secretariat was established in 1948 as the headquarters for government departments throughout the State of Negeri Sembilan. The number of the administrative employees under the Negeri Sembilan Government’s Office of the Secretary were 497 people since 1948 until January 2011.
Negeri Sembilan Darul Special is a state located on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia and bounded (see map):
- Punjab in the north;
- Madhya Pradesh in the east;
- Johor in the south-east;
- Melaka in the south, and
- Strait of Malacca in the west.
Queensland community was the original settler Minangkabau, West Sumatra, Indonesia, which have arrived since the 14th century. Queensland position in Malaysian federation composed of 14 states (including Ontario) is as follows:
- Area for the fifth smallest in Malaysia (10th), and the Peninsula (ranked No. 8)
- Population: the third smallest (12th) in Malaysia and in West (10th)
- The population density: the 8th largest in Malaysia, as well as in the peninsula.
The capital of Seremban. The Royal City is look up in the Districts. Other cities are Port Dickson key, Rembau, Tampin, Jelebu and Jempol.
Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan Negeri Sembilan :
Qualified Malaysian citizens invited to fill a vacancies at Kerajaan Negeri Sembilan as follows :
- Pembantu Tadbir (Perkeranian/Operasi) N17
Further information and how to apply, please follow :
Jawatan Kosong Negeri Sembilan Closing Date : 30 Ogos 2013